What We Offer
Evanston enjoys a unique quality of life. Nestled in the Bear River Valley, the city is framed to the south by the majestic Uinta Mountains. The Bear River flows through the community, meandering past Bear River State Park where elk and bison roam, and a community parkway where deer and people play. Our enviable quality of life is cherished by those who visit and live here.
We celebrate the diverse heritage that we enjoy
throughout the year. Chinese New Year continues to be a big event with the Parade of the Dragon in the historic downtown. We have added rickshaw races to the celebration and continue the tradition of fireworks for this event.
Evanston boasts many advantages for your business or family as time goes by and technology changes:
- Fiber optics provide high speed bandwidths
- Interstate 80 provides access to the nationwide highway system
- The Union Pacific Railroad is still present for transportation needs
- Oil and natural gas pipelines carry our natural resources back and forth across the country
- Our airport is nearing completion of a $20,000,000 expansion, which will allow for full instrumentation landings
- Our water and wastewater systems are new, efficient, and built to allow for growth and development
- We are well-trained and ready to assist you with your needs, whatever they may be